Reiki can assist in the healing process by removing blockages caused by internal and external energies
Reiki Price: 1 hr $75
Reflexology is a complementary therapy that works on the feet or hands enabling the body to heal the whole person and not just the prevailing symptoms. Following illness, injury or disease, it is in a state of “imbalance”, and vital energy pathways are blocked, preventing the body from functioning effectively. Reflexology can be used to restore and maintain the body’s natural equilibrium and encourage healing.
A Reflexologist uses hands only to apply pressure to the feet. For each person the application and the effect of the therapy are unique. Sensitive, trained hands can detect tiny deposits and imbalances in the feet, and by working on these points the Reflexologist can release blockages and restore the free flow of energy to the whole body. Tensions are eased and circulated and elimination is improved. This gentle therapy encourages the body to heal itself, often counteracting a lifetime of misuse.
Reflexology Can Help:
Stress related conditions: Migraine, headaches, insomnia panic attacks, high blood pressure, depression, and anxiety
Conditions of the Digestive System: Colitis, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome
Hormonal conditions: PMS, hot flashes, menopausal symptoms
Common medical complaints: Asthma, sinusitis, sciatica, bladder infections, general aches and pains in the neck, back and shoulder
Benefits of Indian head massage:
- Improves lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins.
- It relaxes tight and painful muscles, eases stiffness and breaks down knots in muscles.
- Increased joint mobility.
- Improved blood circulation, increases oxygen supplies to the brain and drains away accumulated toxins.
- Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation.
- Creates a more balanced state of mind.
- Promotion of hair growth.
- Gives your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition.
- Helps to dissipate tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness, concentration and clear thinking.
- Tension headaches
- Sinusitis congestion
- Disturbed sleep
- Eye strain
- Tinnitius(ringing in the ear)
Want To Talk? We would LOVE to hear from you!
Join Us on Facebook to keep up with the latest! Click Here!